Our Facilities Management consultancy service and expertise covers Facilities Management and compliance services, ‘hard’ Facilities Management (the technical services relating to the physical building and services of the facility) and ‘soft’ Facilities Management (services relating to operating the facility). Extensive contact network and excellent working relationships with external professional advisers including, insolvency practitioners, loss adjuster and insurance teams, Irish and International Property Investors and consultants.
- FM Statutory and Contract Compliance Audits
- Fire Risk Assessments.
- Business continuity Planning.
- Benchmarking and Valuation of Facilities Management Costs
- Facilities Management Strategy Development.
- Space Utilisation relocation management.
- Preparation of Facilities Management Service Specifications and Procurement
- Development of Facilities Management Systems and Procedures
- Management of Facilities Management Projects
- Administration of Measured Term Contracts
- Whole Life Cost Appraisals
- Facilities Management Training
- Facilities Management Contract Negotiation Cost Management Remodelling
- Interim Facility Management.
- Retail ‘Implant’ Strategy Development and Implementation
Facilities management contracts typically include mechanical and electrical maintenance, general and preventative maintenance, cleaning, security, fire safety, catering, vending, office services, document archiving and interior and exterior landscaping.
PropertyPoint provides a procurement consultancy service which can include scoping and specification of services, development of service level agreements and KPIs and management of the tender process.
In the case where a client already has services or contracts in place, we review these areas and either terminate and move to an alternative supplier or renegotiate
where appropriate. The result can be a cut in costs whilst maintaining standards or alternatively achieving a superior service whilst maintaining your current financial outlay.
In cases where clients have multiple premises, we establish the current position with regard to service provision, provide a strategy for centralising the services in order to achieve a common standard throughout the company’s premises and then to implement these changes. The benefits include consistency in standards of facilities and health and safety, improved levels of service provision and significant financial savings.
In addition to reviewing your contracts, PropertyPoint can also examine your entire facilities management operation, or just parts of it, and provide a report of the current status and recommendations for the future.